All you need to know about Roberta L. Gibson:
Trained as a scientist, she now has a serious blogging addiction. She hopes writing novels and children’s nonfiction will help her kick the habit. Until then, check out It’s a Mystery blog for reviews of mysteries, thrillers and romantic suspense, as well as a few insights into writing. If you’re interested in children’s nonfiction, try Wrapped in Foil blog.
For clarification, she is not the Roberta Gibson who wrote The Deal or Applegate Garden. For more information, see that author’s GoodReads page.
1996 Africanized Honey Bees On the Move: Lesson Plans by Roberta Gibson and Janet Mitchell. Cooperative Extension, College of Agriculture, The University of Arizona ASIN: B0006QOU7M
Magazine publications for children and adults working with children:
- 2008. It Grows on Trees. Kid Zone. Volume 8, Issue 2. pp. 19-22.
- 2000-2002. Was a regular science columnist for Home Education Learning Magazine (HELM). See a list of articles.
Roberta Gibson is an inveterate blogger. In addition to It’s a Mystery blog, she also writes about
- Children’s Science at Growing With Science
- Reviews of Nonfiction Children’s Books at Wrapped in Foil
- Lists of children’s science books at Science Books for Kids
- Family Recipes at Your Individual Taste
- Entomology at Wild About Ants
For hobbies, she enjoys reading, gardening, and nature photography.
Thank you for taking the time to find out my book review policies. I prefer traditional mysteries, thrillers and suspense.
I read every book I receive, but I can’t promise to review every one. Also, I can’t guarantee how promptly a review will be posted, although I try to turn down a book offer if I think I won’t be able to review it in a reasonable time frame.
If you have a book you think I might be interested in reviewing, feel free to send an e-mail to Roberta Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or use this contact form: